The Last Dance (Steps album)

- 20.20

3 Ways to Shuffle (Dance Move) - wikiHow
photo src: www.wikihow.com

The Last Dance is the second compilation album from pop group Steps, and was released eleven months after the group had disbanded. It contains a selection of B-sides and remixes of previous singles and received extremely limited promotion prior to its release. The album reached #57 in the UK, and is Steps's lowest-charting album release to date.


3 Easy Dance Moves | Beginner Dancing - YouTube
photo src: www.youtube.com


Maps, Directions, and Place Reviews



Track listing

  1. 5,6,7,8 [W.I.P. 2002 Remix] (Upton/Crosby) - 5:26
  2. Tragedy [W.I.P. Reception Mix] (Gibb/Gibb/Gibb) - 6:57
  3. Last Thing on My Mind [Wip't Up In The Disco Mix] (Stock/Waterman/Dallin/Woodward) - 5:39
  4. One for Sorrow [W.I.P. Mix] (Topham/Twigg/Ellington) - 6:53
  5. Better Best Forgotten [W.I.P. '99 Cream of Manchester Mix] (Frampton/Waterman) - 6:16
  6. Love's Got a Hold on My Heart [W.I.P. Off The Wall Mix] (Frampton/Waterman) - 6:12
  7. After The Love Has Gone [W.I.P. Mix] (Topham/Twigg/Ellington) - 4:35
  8. Deeper Shade of Blue [W.I.P. Mix] (Topham/Twigg) - 6:47
  9. Summer Of Love [W.I.P. Remix] (Topham/Twigg) - 6:38
  10. Stomp [W.I.P. Mix] (Topham/Twigg/Campbell/Edwards/Rodgers) - 6:08
  • W.I.P. = Work In Progress

Tutorial Dance Steps Video



Chart positions

Source of the article : Wikipedia



EmoticonEmoticon

 

Start typing and press Enter to search